The heart of creativity!
- Learn to reach beyond your capacity and to explore playfully with and without preconceived plans.
- Embrace the opportunity to learn from mistakes and accidents.
- Diagnose, by analysis, how outcomes failed.
- Think of several versions of the same idea or different ways of getting to the same idea.
- Make novel associations. Recognize when benefits may come from thinking divergently.
- Take risks, go beyond your comfort zone, and be brave!
- Let mistakes lead you to problem-solving as well as problem-finding.
- New problems to solve are discovered through exploration.