- Learn to articulate about your work and your work process.
- Record your ideas and growth. Reflect in your journals!
- Learn to think, explain, and talk with others about an aspect of your work process.
- Develop technical and expressive vocabulary needed to explicitly consider your goals, work, and working process.
- Recognize the need to pause in the making process and think about what you are doing and where you need to go.
- Learn to judge your own work and working process, and the work of others in relation to standards – formally and informally.